LML Star electric scooter was unveiled at the Auto Expo 2023, after which it has been a topic of discussion. This electric scooter is not only known for its great design and latest features. This is the first two-wheeler in the country in which a 360 degree camera has been installed. Ever since the news of its launch in India came, it has created a stir in the Indian market.
LML Star Feature
- 360 Degree Camera: This camera shows you the view around the scooter, which improves safety and ease of parking.
- Big Screen: A big screen is provided in the middle of the handlebar, in which you will get all the important information including smartphone connectivity, ride and performance.
- LED Lighting: LML Star has all LED light setup along with ambient lighting.
- Safety Features: Features like reverse parking camera, ABS and tire pressure monitoring enhance the safety.
- Good battery range and speed: The 3.3kW battery pack gives a range of over 100 kilometres.
- Top Speed: 85 kmph
- Riding Modes: Riding Modes like Sports, Eco, City
LML Star Range and Speed
LML Star comes with a 3.3kW battery pack that will give a range of more than 100 kilometers on a single charge and can achieve a top speed of 85 kilometers per hour.
LML Star Price and Launch:
The price of LML Star electric scooter will be revealed in the coming time. It is believed that it can be launched at a price of more than Rs 1 lakh and it can have 2 variants. LML Star electric scooter will compete directly with the Indian market’s top selling scooters Ola S1 Pro and Ather 450X as well as TVS and Bajaj electric scooters.
Booking of LML Star electric scooter has started. You can book this iconic scooter without paying any money.
LML Star electric scooter is a great option that offers you great design, latest features, good range and speed. It is perfect for those looking for a safe and comfortable electric scooter.
Popular Electric Bike
Popular Electric Scooter
Electric Car with Max Range